Forms and Applications
Auxiliary & Hall of Fame Qualifications
h6>Qualifications: There are a number of qualifications that an auxiliary member must meet before being honored in the Auxiliary Hall of Fame. These include participation in the State Auxiliary Association and contributions to their community.The following is a list of the qualifications for nominations to the Auxiliary Hall of Fame:
- Must have been a member of the state auxiliary with active participation for at least 10 years. Membership in the National Auxiliary is not a requirement but points for membership will apply.
- Participation for at least 10 years in business activities related to the auctioneering profession. Examples include real estate, clerking, office management, part ownership, etc.
- Must have a combined total of at least 50 points from the chart included with the application form. No more than 10 points can be from civic, religious, or community work.
- Persons to be considered will be people who by their actions and conduct exemplify high standards of honesty, integrity, and leadership in their profession and in their community.
Nebraska Auctioneer of the Year Nomination Form
- Nominee must be a member of the Nebraska Auctioneers Association
- Nominee must have been in the auction business at least five years
- Nominee must show the following characteristics:
- Leadership and Professionalism
- Creative and Technological Ideas and Advances
- Civic Involvement
- Association Involvement
- Mentoring of other Auctioneers
NeAA Hall Of Fame Nomination Form
- Please include an essay outlining the nominee’s lifetime contributions to both the Nebraska Auctioneers Association and the auctioneer industry.
- Please return to the Association office by April 1st, 2018. Forms and documentation may be scanned and
emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
PO BOX 150 Rising City, NE 68658-0150
2018 Nebraska Auctioneers Association Auctioneer & Ringman Championship
h6>Location, Time and Date:
- Auctioneer Contest Preliminary Round & Finals: 12:00 p.m., with mandatory contestant drawing order 11:00 a.m., Saturday July 28, 2018, Adams County Fairgrounds Hastings, Nebraska.
- Ringman Competition: 12:00 p.m., with mandatory contestant drawing order 11:00 a.m., Adams County Fairgrounds Hastings, Nebraska (Will be held in conjunction with the Auctioneer Contest. Contestants may enter both)
Be sure to use forms included in the packet and that all forms are complete. Please use this checklist when returning your scholarship packet. Return the application information packet via certified mail to Heather Schultis POSTMARKED BY March 15, 2019. Please email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know your scholarship application has been sent. Winners will be notified by April 25, 2019.