Three scholarships, $1000 each, will be awarded at the State Convention. The Scholarship program benefits members by assisting their children/step-children and grandchildren/step-grandchildren of auctioneers and/or auxiliary members as they pursue higher education.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must be a child/stepchild or grandchild/step-grandchild of a Nebraska Auctioneers Association (NeAA) and/or Nebraska Auctioneers Association Auxiliary (NeAAA) member with continuous membership for the past three (3) years.
- Applicant’s parent(s)/step-parent and/or grandparent(s)/step-grandparent(s) must have attended the Nebraska Auctioneers Association (NeAA) annual convention at least two (2) out of the last five (5) years. If applicant is an auctioneer, they must be a current member of the NeAA and have attended at least one NeAA event in the last year.
- Applicant or parent(s)/step-parent and/or grandparent(s)/step-grandparent(s) must be in good standing with the NeAA, with all dues and invoices paid.
- Applicant must be graduating, have graduated or hold a GED diploma from an accredited high school. Scholarship can be used toward a post-secondary education program including a two- and four-year college or university, trade or technology school, or auction school.
- Applicants may apply more than once, but can only be awarded a scholarship one time.
- Winner must provide proof of acceptance and enrollment into a post-secondary educational program before money will be awarded. A check for the full amount will be made out to the scholarship winner and the school that they are attending
- The scholarship application packet is available to be downloaded between January 1st and March 1st by clicking on the “Scholarship Application Packet” link on this website.
- Completed scholarship application packets must be mailed and POSTMARKED no later than Friday, March 1st, 2024. Please email Becky Kliewer at "> to let her know your scholarship application has been sent. Winners will be notified by April 5th, 2024.
- Winners will be announced to the association at the Annual Convention Banquet in Aurora, NE, on Saturday, April 27th, 2024.